There are currently no Use & Care instructions available for this product.
To view a complete list of our Use & Care instructions, please click here.
Rubbermaid Roughneck buckets products carry a 10 year limited warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty covers defects in product material or workmanship when the containers are used in normal indoor household storage applications. The warranty does not cover usage in outdoor, commercial or industrial environments.
If the Roughneck clear container should fail under normal household usage, you may submit a claim as follows:
1. Provide the dated sales receipt for this product (or copy of the dated sales receipt) or a copy of the date wheel on the container in order to submit a warranty claim.
2. Send your dated sales receipt (or copy thereof) or a copy of date wheel on the container; your name, address, phone number, and a brief description regarding the nature of the defect or product failure to Rubbermaid Consumer Services Department:
– USA & International – Rubbermaid Consumer Products
Attn: Consumer Service - 3320 West Market Street - Fairlawn, Ohio 44333 USA
Please do not ship packages to this address, unless requested, as they can not be received.
– Canada: Consumer Service Dept - 2562 Stanfield Rd - Mississauga, ON L4Y1S5
3. Within 4-6 weeks of receipt of your claim, Rubbermaid will issue a certificate that may be redeemed at any retailer that stocks a current, similar Rubbermaid product or toward the purchase of any other Rubbermaid product. If you submit the dated sales receipt (or copy thereof), the value of the certificate will reflect the price reflected on the sales receipt. If you submit a copy of the date wheel, the value of the certificate will reflect the average retail price of the warranted item. Rubbermaid is not responsible for lost, late, delayed or misdirected claims.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Rubbermaid shall not be liable to the purchaser or end user customer of the warranted item for any incidental or consequential damages arising from the purchase, use or inability to use the warranted itemeven if Rubbermaid has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states or other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you.
To order replacement straws for Rubbermaid beverage bottles, please download the Rubbermaid Straw Order Form and follow the instructions for ordering.
For replacement parts, please contact Rubbermaid Consumer Service by calling 1-888-895-2110 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm ET or by email using our contact form.
Please be sure to have the model number from the packaging or instruction booklet, or the molded in part number located on the bottom of the container, lid, or beverage bottle. Note: Outdoor Storage items will have part numbers stamped into the interior wall of each panel of the unit.
Replacement parts are subject to availability and cannot be returned for refund or exchange.
Local Stores / Retailers do not currently carry inventory on replacement parts for Rubbermaid products
We're sorry but there are currently no Assembly Instructions available for this product on rubbermaid.com.
To view a complete list of our Assembly Instructions available online, please click here.
To contact Rubbermaid, Please visit our Contact Us page to find the appropriate phone number or contact form.
Some large items require a shipping surcharge to be added to the order due to the nature of LTL delivery. Items with a delivery surcharge have the surcharge shown directly below the product. You will also see the surcharge fee during the shopping cart and checkout process. Shipping surcharges are additional to the standard shipping rates & fees.
Join us on these social networks